Tuesday 8 March 2011

I like this!


It's been a long time since I've posted, it's not easy to find the time when you're working full time in a restaurant, and trying to run an upholstery and cushion business! So I've decided to keep my posts short and to the point, then that way I can share news and interesting finds as I trawl the internet.
Today, I've stumbled across this lovely picture of a mid century modern chair draped with a sheepskin, which is a look I'm very keen on, and have 'worked' in my own home. I love the position in the window, the light coming through, the beautiful rug, the blossom branch, and the sugared almond colours. Oh, and the cushion! Styling like this really is an art form, and a quirky cushion can really add to the picture in terms of colour, pattern and texture.
Not sure about the table though!
I found it on this blog called 'Mochatini - secrets from a stylist' which I think is in the US.

No comments:

Post a Comment